To take one of the programs above you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
1. Currently work in the field or;
2. Have at least one year of work experience in the field.
3. Employed at least 5 of the past 7 years in the field.
4. Attended a previous Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy or ECG program and did not test or need a refresher.
5. Currently or previously licensed or certified in the field.
What is the difference between your cna training and a 120/hr cna training?
Our CNA program is designed to prepare you for the Florida Board Of Nursing State exam. We will teach, demonstrate and explore all the clinical and written training skills you are required to know by Prometric the state of Florida's provider for CNA testing. Upon passing your state certification exam you will become a certified nursing assistant in this state.
We do not offer the 120/hr CNA training which is required if you have taken and failed your state exam three times.
What items should I bring with me when I enroll?
1. Identification Card
2. Registration/Enrollment Fee
3. Copies of any previous health related training (If available)
4. Proof of health related work experience (If available)
(Example: Paystub, Job ID, Student ID,transcript, CNA/HHA license etc.)
What is the dress code?
All health related training students are required to wear solid white nursing scrubs or uniforms, non-skid closed toe shoes and a watch with a second hand.
All prospective students must complete the aptitude entrance exam prior to the first day of class. This exam is covered by your non refundable registration fee.
Approved FL Board Of Nursing CE Provider
ABM University T.S.
3507 Lee Blvd
Lehigh Acres, 33971
OFFICE HOURS (LEHIGH):
Tuesday by appt. Wednesday by appt.
Friday by appt.